- KeithRN has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website or any of the case studies or training materials available on this site. However, each reader/user needs to consult appropriate medical information sources such as current textbooks, journal articles, or reliable internet resources, especially for new or unfamiliar procedures for you. It is the responsibility of every practitioner to evaluate the appropriateness of a particular procedure and opinion in the context of actual clinical situations and with due considerations to new developments. KeithRN cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors or other errors found in this website or any of the case studies or training materials available on this site.
- By accessing the website at www.thinklikeanurse.com, as a member subscriber you will have a non-exclusive right or license to use the educational resources that have been made available on the website. That license is subject to all of these Terms of Services, and you shall be bound by the Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations. In using the available education resources, you shall remain solely responsible for using these resource materials in compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to nursing education and licensing requirements. If you breach the terms of this membership, your membership shall terminate, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or using, copying or reproducing in whole or in part any of its resource materials, and you will be liable for all subscription fees and damages sustained by KeithRN. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You have the option of selecting an annual or monthly subscription for services. If you select the annual subscription, the annual subscription fee will be paid in advance of each year’s subscription. During your first year of an annual subscription, you will have the right to cancel the subscription during the first thirty (30) days of the subscription and obtain a prorate refund of the remaining annual subscription fee.
- If you select the monthly subscription, this subscription will continue on a month-to month basis until you cancel the subscription. Each monthly fee will be automatically charged in advance of each month’s service to your credit card designated in your subscription. A monthly subscription may be cancelled at any time by giving KeithRN one-month advance notice of the cancellation. For example, if your monthly subscription starts on the first day of a month, you must notify KeithRN of your cancellation by the last day of the month before the last month of your monthly subscriptions.
- The failure to pay any monthly or annual installment when due shall result in the immediate suspension or termination of your membership subscription but not your obligation to pay the unpaid monthly installments.
- All subscription plan payments by either mailed check or direct bank deposit are subject to an additional $35 processing fee. A processing fee qualifies for a payment that needs to be manually processed to process a subscription. This includes initial subscription payments or renewal payments. The processing fee is a flat rate added to each pending invoice and needs to be paid before the membership subscription is approved. Subscription payments made by a standard credit or debit card are exempt from incurring this additional fee.
2. Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation.
All Products are copyright protected and are intended for your personal use for educational purposes. If you are a nursing student and any KeithRN case study is used as an assignment, students may only use the case study for the assignment and all other uses is prohibited, and no refund will be allowed if requested. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services derived or obtained from the Products (“Unfair Use”). If you wish to make use any Unfair Use of a Product, you must: (a) obtain our written permission for that Unfair Use, which could be conditioned upon you paying KeithRN the costs and fees set by KeithRN; or (b) obtain a membership subscription at www.thinklikeanurse.com and use the Product in accordance with the user license under the terms of your membership. Your violation of KeithRN’s copyrights and the federal copyright laws will constitute a breach and subject you to the claims, sanctions and legal proceedings outlined in these Terms.
3. Use License
- The user’s right to use the educational resources on this membership site shall be granted and available only for the subscriber(s) and only for as long as the individual or department of nursing subscriber is a current member. Upon the expiration or termination of a subscription, all rights and license to use any of the sites educational resources and materials from the site, whether downloaded, copied, or reproduced or used in any form whatsoever, shall terminate, and all forms of those documents and materials must be permanently deleted and destroyed, and you shall certify in an email or letter that all copies have been permanently deleted and destroyed. In the event you fail or refuse to provide KeithRN with this required certification, you shall be responsible for paying the normal subscription fee for each month until KeithRN receives a true and accurate certification from you.
- The use of any of the educational resources available on this membership site is granted only to those who have a current membership or subscription. No file on this membership site may be shared with other educators who are not current members or subscribers, and anyone retaining, sharing, storing, distributing or otherwise using, in whole or in part, any of the sites resource material without a membership or subscription shall be obligated to pay the equivalent of the annual subscription fees that would be required to have permitted access to those resources for the entire term of the access, retention or use of the sites resource material, together with all other damages, losses or injuries sustained as the result of the unlicensed use of the materials, together with all reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses incurred in protecting and enforcing these rights to the resource materials, whether or not legal proceedings are commenced.
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials on this website for personal, educational use in your program only. Except as specifically permitted in these Terms, all other copying , reproduction creating derivatives of any part of the resource materials is strictly prohibited
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and all rights, title and interest in and to those materials shall remain the solely the property of KeithRN. Under this license you may not:
- modify the materials without the prior written permission from KeithRN;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) other than the permitted educational use of the materials; without the prior written permission from KeithRN;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KeithRN’s website;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Any changes, additions, modification, improvements, innovations or derivatives made to any of the licensed educational resources (collectively the “Improvements”) by a member or subscriber shall be the sole and exclusive property of KeithRN. Each member or subscriber shall notify KeithRN of each Improvement and shall execute and deliver to KeithRN such unconditional transfers and assignments of each Improvement, including all goodwill attributable to the Improvement, free and clear of all claims to any residual rights or royalties or other fees or payments for the use or transfer of the Improvement.
- Paper copies of files may be made, but ONLY for academic use while you have an active membership or subscription.
- Your license shall automatically terminate if you fail to pay your membership or subscription fees or otherwise violate any of these Terms of Service and may be terminated by KeithRN at any time for cause. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- KeithRN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Except as otherwise specifically provided, the materials on KeithRN’s website are provided on an ‘AS IS’ basis.
- Further, except for the Success Incentive described above, KeithRN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KeithRN be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KeithRN’s website, even if KeithRN or a KeithRN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The member or subscriber understands and agrees the maximum potential recovery any member or subscriber shall be entitled to recover on any recoverable claim shall be limited to the member’s or subscriber’s membership or subscription fees paid to KeithRN.com during the period of time involving the claim.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on KeithRN website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KeithRN does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. KeithRN may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, KeithRN does not make any commitment to update the materials.
KeithRN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KeithRN of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
KeithRN may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
All subscriptions and these Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota.
In the event a dispute arising out of or in connection with each membership subscription, these Terms of Service or the resource materials available to each member subscriber (“Dispute”) each member subscriber agrees to work with Keith Rischer in good faith and fair dealing to amicably resolve the Dispute. In the event that does not resolve a Dispute within 20 days after one of the parties gives the other party written notice of the claim or dispute, each member subscriber and Keith Rischer agree that the Dispute shall be submitted to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in accordance with its Commercial Rules of Arbitration before a single arbitrator. All claims or disputes must be submitted to arbitration within one year after the initial notice of claim or dispute is given to the other party, or it will be forever barred. All decisions of the arbitrator shall be binding on the parties.
KeithRN, LLC and its affiliate brands (We) are committed to promoting accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our visitors, customers and members should be able to easily purchase online and access all of our online content, websites and digital products.
For more, read our Accessibility Statement.